I’m interested in state-building in post-conflict countries in central Africa. I’ll post upcoming research projects and working papers here as they become available.
I'm a PhD student in political science at UC Berkeley. I study governance and conflict in central Africa. I'm also interested in RCTs for impact evaluation.
Top PostsDRC: What to Read • Violence & Agency in the DRC • The Social Norms of Bribery
- 1. Topics
- 2. Places
- 3. Reviews
- 4. Images
- RT @aflemieux: What Headlines Would Look Like If We Lived in a Mathematically Literate World huff.to/1cmtCy2 via @HuffPostMedia 15 hours ago
- RT @ethuin: #DRC: A great set of #Congo maps by RGC is publicly available at rgc.cd/site/index.php… HT @IPISResearch 1 day ago
- RT @akobioluwa: Understanding Nigeria: You Have Two Cows By Tolu Ogunlesi wp.me/p3vEB1-ij via @akobioluwa 1 day ago
- RT @kinnareads: Africa39 is calling all Fiction Writers under 39 from Africa South of the Sahara and the Diaspora wp.me/pQ9tV-23e 1 day ago
- RT @WBPubs: Did you know the World Bank has 1,750+ #books available on @Scribd, free? Explore now: wrld.bg/rrQgB 1 day ago
Some Rights ReservedText & photos not otherwise attributed are licensed to Rachel Strohm under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.