If you’re interested in increasing the impact of your research or improving your academic writing, there are several online courses and seminars coming up which you should check out.
- On Think Tanks is running a webinar series about research engagement for think tanks. The next session is coming up on July 8.
- Oxfam and the University of Cape Town are offering a free course on research for impact through Coursera. It begins on July 22.
- AuthorAID has an online course on research writing in the sciences starting on September 9.
- Evidence for Policy Design at Harvard has a series of online courses on program evaluation and evidence-based policymaking which learners can follow at their own pace.
- JPAL runs a similar set of courses on program evaluation, with a focus on health, through EdX.